Terms & Conditions
The domain name www.careerclues.co (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Career Clues And Concepts Private Limited (“Career Clues”) a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 117 DDA Flats, Pocket – 6, Sector – 12, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075. Career Clues is the author and publisher of the internet resource and the mobile application ‘Career Clues’. Career Clues owns and operated the services provided through the websites.
By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood, and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website contained herein. Further by registering on the Website, you agree to make your contact details available to Career Clues partner so that you may be contacted by Career Clues for education information through email and SMS; to receive promotional mails / special offers from the websites; and/or to be contacted by Career Clues in accordance with the privacy setting set by you.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website you warrant and represents that you are at least 18 years of age.
The right to use the services of the Website is on revocable license / permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not any right or title over the Website or any of its content.
USER CONDUCT AND OBLIGATIONS
You hereby agree and assure Career Clues that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws.
You further concur that you will not, through Site/Service:
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component;
- Delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
- Not use the Site / Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any Career Clues server, or the network(s), computer systems / resource connected to any Career Clues server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site/Service;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site/Service;
- Engage in any activity that causes / may harm minors; or
- Perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Career Clues official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property;
- Carry out any "denial of service" (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or;
- Make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum;
- Use the Site/Service for illegal purposes;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to Career Clues website or the website of Career Clues customer;
- Transmit through the Site, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.;
- Collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of this agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter;
- Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation.
- Encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; or
- Make any representation or warranty on behalf of Career Clues.
- You agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to:
- Infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software;
- Right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity;
- Any confidentiality obligation.
Unless otherwise permitted, you will:
- Display the Service on your Site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without Career Clues prior written consent;
- Ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Service is not changed or distorted;
- Comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by Career Clues on the use, display or distribution of any Service and
- Not archive any of the Service for access by users at any future date after the Service has been removed from your Web site. You acknowledge that the service must link and redirect to the appropriate Career Clues Web page when a user clicks on the Service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, Career Clues Web page, nor may you frame any Career Clues Web page.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no circumstances will the Website be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service, even if the Website or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service, because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you, in such states, the Website liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The Website makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-www.careerclues.com website, please understand that it is independent from the Website, and that the Website has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to the Website does not mean that the Website endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of such website.
MATERIAL SUBMITTED BY USERS
Certain elements of the Site will contain material submitted by users. Career Clues accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold harmless Career Clues against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against Career Clues which arises from or relates to the material submitted by you.
All pages, data and graphics presented on this website are the property of the Website. The pages may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of the Website. The Website respects the copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of others and also we expect this from other users. In this site, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact to us with all necessary documents/information that authenticate your authority on your property.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Career Clues and you shall have no authority to bind Career Clues in any manner, whatsoever.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The access and use of the website and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising here from shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of law at Delhi, India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the access and use of the website must be discontinued immediately.
Payment has to be made to the account of M/s. Career Clues And Concepts Private Limited only under advice to us. You must not pay any payment to any other account under any circumstances. The Website will not be responsible in case you ignore this advice and still make a payment to any unauthorized persons / accounts. We as a merchant has no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
RIGHT TO REMOVE INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGES
We reserve the right to remove any messages we deem to be inappropriate, i.e, racist, sexist or threatening. Messages using inappropriate language will also be removed. We do not wish to be censors, but our forums must remain civilized and respect the rights of others.
REFUND / RETURN POLICY
All payments made are non-refundable. Products/Services once purchased by the customer cannot be returned to the seller under any circumstances.
"These Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by Career Clues and Concepts Pvt Ltd., in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting in the Website."